Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Comments please!

Ok, so everyone that has read this has commented, not here, that they can't comment. I don't now why. The settings are set so that anyone can comment. When I go on to it without signing on and from a different computer I can comment. Brandon went on and he could comment. Here's what we did in case you're just not seeing it right. At the bottom of the posts there is an underlined "comment" , click on that. It should take you to another page where you can either sign in if you have or want a google account, or there is an option for anonymous which means you don't have to sign in or have an account. Select whichever you like and then comment something in the text box. We tried it three times and they all showed up right away on both computers, then we erased them because they only said, "testing". So you should be able to comment, if this still doesn't work I don't know what to tell you, create a google account if you don't have one, sign in to that on igoogle, then find my blog maybe and since you are already signed in maybe it will recognize you another different way and let you comment. Thanks for wanting to comment though! and if it still doesn't work then just email me.

1 comment:

Rebeccah said...

I'm commenting, commenting, this is me commenting...